Tuesday, June 30, 2009

D@mn Kids!

More video for you, today.
As much as I struggle at my job to try to make this world just a little better, I forget to stop and smell the roses. I was reminded that I need to do that, by an email from a student, today.

Witness the sweetness of the video below, created by one of my most excellent students, named Stephen. It is certainly good to be appreciated, and when I am, I'm usually taken aback. The feeling is as though the object of the affection isn't really me, but someone else. An out-of-body experience, if you will. If you watch, you'll see that the video isn't about me, or Stephen, in particular, but about all of us in our class experience.

Life is good, when it turns out right. And humbling, too.

Thanks, Stephen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it! Good work Stephen. You taught him well Jedi Master.

The creator said...

Excellent video. That Stephen must be talented and quite handsome.:-)
I should know... I realy enjoyed this year Mr. persails. Hey pass the video around to your friends. Gummiballs needs some hits on youtube. :D. Thank you for everything you did this year. By the way you owe your calculus students lunch at iguana Joe's for my birthday.