Friday, January 2, 2009

On The Radio Today



Every once in a great while I hear a song by an artist I've never heard of, and I stop whatever else I'm doing. I was sweeping the dial of my XM Radio (The Spectrum, Channel 45), and there it was, a song called "Camera One," by Josh Joplin.

The song is a great slice of pop rock, well written, both lyrically and musically. I'm always excited to hear something new, so I've checked this Josh Joplin out online. It turns out that Joplin has been releasing music since 1998. I've crawled out from under this rock, now, and you might want to listen to some of his music at his myspace page.

2 comments:

lreaves said...

He sounds pretty good. Thanks for sharing your find! :)

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Sounds good. I think they sound like REM. (at least at the chorus) what do you think?
love ya, monica