Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Off...


Howdy, folks. Yup, like everyone else, I have a new web log. (Isn't the term "blog," just a bit too cutesy?) These weblogs seem to be the place where people write their thoughts, believing that other people actually care. Yeah, maybe they don't. But if you're reading this, well, maybe you just have time to kill. I think of my brand new "blog" (ack! ptewie!) as a dumping ground for any and all thoughts that just happen to be zipping through my tiny little brain. It's a collection of links to something I've seen on the world wide web, and a log of my musings on them. Or, as I said, whatever else I care to yap about. A collection of links and logs. Get it? Link 'n Log. I hope you can enjoy it, for what it is.

2 comments:

Sheryl Lynn said...

Love it! Hey welcome to the world of public blogging (ack! ptewie!). Don't worry - the word gets easier to say in time. Have fun with it!

Sheryl Lynn said...

I like the blog Dave!